Saturday, October 22, 2005

Of doing things differently

I know I've been quiet for sometime with my bloglife. It's just that there's not much good stuff to share. I don't wanna clog up this site with my musings and grievances. I know there so many things I should be thankful for but why am I feeling gripey lately?

I know why, it just took me this long to admit it. It's because I haven't accepted yet my "life". A picture of my highschool friends touring Europe brought feelings I never knew I have. There was envy, dissatisfaction, and regret??? How come these pics triggered these feelings? because I dreamt this with them in highschool, more so in College but my life took a different course because of the choices I made. I know I'm being ungrateful in saying these things but this time I want to be honest with myself. If given the chance of turning back time, I would have done things differently.

But who said I coudn't do what they just did? They may have realized their dreams a little earlier than mine but, hey, I still have many years and chances of seeing the world! And how fun it would be to share this experience with my son.

p.s. Blogging makes me pull myself out of the pits I have in life. I guess its seeing everything written down that makes me see the difference.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have learn several just right stuff here. Definitely worth
bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you put
to create the sort of fantastic informative site.

Feel free to visit my web site ... best fat loss supplement for men

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your articles.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
Thanks!

My web page; muscle building books

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a information! present here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

My web blog ... pay day loans uk

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This page certainly has all of the info I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

my blog post - SEO Friendly Back Links

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, of course this article is actually fastidious and I have learned lot
of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.


Feel free to visit my site - adult webcams

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home