Wednesday, May 04, 2011

melancholic

Funny how my post today will be a continuation of what I last posted here 2 years ago.
Yeah, I'm still not over the hang-ups of my failed relationship. Sigh.
Maybe it's hormones that's causing this. Or maybe the fact that his brother's upcoming wedding is triggering something inside me. Maybe. I wouldn't know.

But one thing I know, is that I want to talk to him.
We never really had a face to face discussion about what happened between us, therefore there are some unspoken hurts and feelings. Another sigh.

I want this to end.
So I can open up to new love.

Till then...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get
home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful blog!

Check out my homepage ... golf made simple improve your golf swing indoors

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your information,
but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for
my mission.

Also visit my website - home fitness program for men

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this site, for the reason that i
want enjoyment, since this this website conations genuinely
nice funny material too.

My blog ... exercising with dumbbells workout

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find knowledgeable people about this subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!

Thanks

my web site - how to lose weight quickly

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home